BPC was established in 1974 in Birzeit village, 10km north of Ramallah as a private shareholding company with a total capital investment of USD 150,000.
1979: Birzeit Pharmaceutical Company became a public share holding company with a capital of USD 0.5 million.
1992: The Company merged with the third largest pharmaceutical company in Palestine, Palestine Medical Company, in addition to establishing Medix Company for Beauty Care. Medix represents a number of international Companies, such as Maybelline, Vichy and INDOLA.
2001: BPC acquired ISO 9001 certification
2002: BPC took over 73% of Eastern Chemical Company, and later in 2004, the remaining 27% was acquired.
2004: BPC acquired ISO 14001 certification.
2005: BPC became listed in Palestine Securities Exchange.
2008: Continuous investment in quality lead BPC to acquire cGMP certification according to WHO standards.
2010: BPC doubles its export market share which reflected on its revenues during 2010.
All Rights Reserved 2015 @ BPC